Summerhill House is a children’s home for orphaned and vulnerable children. In addition, Summerhill works to upliftment their community of Etete. Some of their community work includes- Homework Assistance, Feeding during the schools holiday, monthly Church and youth upliftment.
How the Orphan Fund helps
The Orphan Fund provides food vouchers quarterly for 8 families caring for orphaned children.
How you can help
- Non-perishable foodstuffs (Family in the home)
- Holiday Feeding Costs – Seasonal: April/July/October & December school holidays
- Completing House #3 (which is currently at roof height)
- Landscaping on site and completing the girls playground
- Set-up of our community centre
- Helping to add on a store-room and “lean-to” for cooking