Smile With Us
We serve breakfast & lunch 5 days a week to school children and vulnerable individuals. We run a Women empowerment course where we teach women to bake bread for sustainability & for food security. Run a phila mtwana site where we give child vaccines.
what we do
- Homework centre on Saturdays
- Adoption of families in need – we provide food to certain families from some retailers
- Soup on wheels – we feed Gogos who are can’t make it to the centre – twice or thrice a week
How the Orphan Fund helps
The Orphan Fund provides food vouchers quarterly.
How you can help
- Donate food for our breakfast & lunch feeding programmes – cereals, porridge, milk, peanut butter, jam, custard, rice, oil, sugar, grain, meat, etc.
- Donate secondhand furniture, cutlery, crockery, pots, and other kitchen utensils and furniture
- Donate gas – we use 48kg of gas a month
- Another major need is for a vehicle. It will help us collect sell-by date foods, and our food parcels, and to transport the sick & elderely to clinics or the hospital, and children to and from school. Donate funds to buy a vehicle